Sunday, June 19, 2011

Introducing Adura...

So I am new to this blogging business but I thought it appropriate that my first blog entry be an introduction of myself.
Hello all, welcome to my blog. My name is Adebola Adesoye. Now you might ask, "so where does Adura come from?" Well, I'll tell you. Adura is short for my middlename 'Aduralola'. Aduralola in my language means Prayer is wealth, and Adura simply means 'Prayer'. I was born and partly raised in Lagos, Nigeria. I migrated to US like many others at the age of 13 with my family. I have only been back home once, but I intend to go back more often than once in 9 years.

Ok enough with the boring biography. How about one recent fact about me. mmmmm....well last year I decided to go from this...



To this...


I decided to go back to my natural roots. And I am LOVING IT!!!!

It's been 11 months now and here is where I am...











So what is this blog going to be about?.....well ME of course; it's only appropriate :D
This blog will be dedicated to some excerpts from the everyday life of Adura. I'm not much of a blogger but I will try my best.

Wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment